- Salary: Up to £37,500
- OTE: Bonus available
- Hours: Monday - Friday // 8:30am - 5:30pm
- Saturdays: Only 1 in 3 Saturdays required.
Salary is negotiable upon an interview, dependent on experience and qualifications.
What is required for this Vehicle Technician role?
- A qualification of Level 3 NVQ or equivalent
- Previous experience in a Technician role
- Ideally they would like someone with good locality to the workshop
- It would be beneficial to have an MOT Licence but is not a requirement.
- Undertake maintenance, service and repair activities on motor vehicles to the highest standard.
- Carry out all work completely and effectively whilst adhering to manufacturer’s scheduled times to maintain efficiency.
- Effectively record details of diagnosis, work completed, and components utilised in line with group and manufacturer standards.
- Keep work areas clean and tidy, organised and safe from hazards to health and safety.
- Able to work independently and as part of the team when required.
- Aware of the importance and implication of maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction and work to ensure they are met at all times.
- A fantastic salary and bonus potential
- Have less stress working for a privately run business, instead of a main dealer
- Join a company in which is happy to progress their workforce.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Kingston upon Hull please contact Ciara Harman-Woolley at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.