- Derby Area
- Basic Salary up to £28,000
- Huge Benefits Package.
The LCV Maintenance Controller will be responsible for the smooth management and processing of information relating to the vehicle fleet in the areas of breakdowns, defects, supplier management, cost & recharge control.
The successful LCV Maintenance Controller will manage the activities for both LCV and HGV vehicles with the initial interaction focusing on our client's LCV maintenance programme.
This is a client we have a great track record with, that is investing hugely in its operations at present, so you can move with confidence and security to a company on the up.
The LCV Maintenance Controller Job:
- Updating all vehicle breakdowns & defects following company procedures and guidelines, ensuring minimised disruption to customers.
- Manage suppliers and raising of order numbers to ensure our costs are controlled.
- Ensure that all systems are fully updated with accurate and clear information so that CVS Live has the correct customer visibility.
- Understand our client's systems and consider how they can work in conjunction with the business to enhance processes.
- Be flexible in approach to work and undertake other additional tasks as required.
- Manage forward service planning and daily VOR management in line with KPI requirements.
- Effectively plan and organise time to maximise productivity and efficiency for the individual, the workshops and the customers.
- Be fully conversant with the systems required to operate as part of the role and to use systems in line with our client's operating policies and procedures.
- Ensure that any rechargeable work is notified to the customers following the company procedures and time guidelines.
- Answering incoming calls professionally.
- Working towards KPI set by business, development of new KPI reports when required.
- The ability to convey information to others effectively and efficiently, with good verbal and written communication, help facilitate of information between within a company, the ability to deal with conflict and challenges that may arise.
- Project a positive and professional image of our client at all times.
If this LCV Maintenance Controller Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Derby please contact Sam Butcher at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.