Are you an experienced Vehicle Technician or Mechanic with an NVQ level 3 in light vehicle maintenance and repair or equivalent and looking to make a move?
- Basic Salary: £26,000 - £28,000 with an OTE of up to £34,000
- Full time 42 hours per week
- Generous bonus opportunities
- Working with premium vehicles
They are one of the top three automotive retailers in the UK, proudly representing 32 manufacturer brands, selling a huge range of new and used vehicles from over 150 dealerships across the UK and Ireland.
The successful Vehicle Technician will earn:
- Competitive Salary
- Great bonus structure
- Great job stability
- Chance to work with a great team
- Manufacturers training to enhance career development
- Eligibility to join one of our colleague car plans
- Much more company benefits
They firmly believe that their people are their most valuable asset. They value the commitment they make to the business which is why they are continually working to provide a market leading rewards and benefits package.
If you are interested in this Vehicle Technician role or any roles within the motor trade within the Greater Manchester area please contact Sam Tinkler at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.