- Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm
- Basic ranging from £25 - £28K with an achievable bonus + Available OT
- Main Dealer Prestige Bodyshop
- 22 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
This SMART Repair Position has the following duties:
- Repairing damaged vehicles in line with the Manufacturer’s specifications
- Carrying out Smart Repairs
- Alloy Wheel Repairs
- Glass Repairs
- Trim & Leather Repairs
- Following safety procedures
- Interacting with colleagues and customers to discuss repair work carried out.
- You will have a recognized qualification in a SMART repair / Accident Repair/Bodyshop capacity
- You will have a previous working experience in a SMART repairer role within a busy bodyshop
- The ability to produce a high quality of SMART repair from start to finish.
- You must also have your own equipment and guns.
This is not a mobile based position, but a full driving licence is preferable for this role. You must also have the right to live & work within the UK.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!