- Monday to Friday 08:30 – 18:00 – 1 in 3 Sats
- Basic Salary up to - £23,000 + OTE £28, 000
- Motorcycle Dealership
- Christchurch (UK), Dorset
Our Client has been operating nearly 10 years within the local market, with strong support from a great manufacturer and part of larger automotive dealer group, this role offers excellent job security for any Motorcycle Mechanic.
If you have experience working within the Motorcycle business and have a solid technical understanding of Motorcycles and an passion for all things 2 wheeled, then Click apply Now!.
If you know your Harley-Davison from your Honda’s, your KTMs from your Kawasaki’s and your Rickmans from your Royal Enfields, then this role is for you!
What’s in it for the Motorcycle Aftersales Advisor?
- A Competitive Basic Salary up to £23,000 + Bonus – OTE £28,000
- Monday – Friday 08:30 – 18:00
- 1 in 3 Sats 08:30 – 17:30
- Full Manufacturer Training Provided – On & Off Site
- Company Uniform
- A supportive Management Structure
- Company Pension
- Responsibility for ensuring that the workshop environment is efficiently loaded.
- Making sure all warranty claims are handled effectively and to the satisfaction of their customers and that warranty work is completed on time by the workshop.
- Organising all data capture to ensure that customers are communicated with effectively and every opportunity for selling service work and promoting the activity of the Service & Parts department is fully maximised.
- Making sure that Aftersales Customer Satisfaction scores reflect the expectations of the business and manufacturer.
- Developing and maximising every opportunity for the sale of motorcycle parts & accessories.
- Candidate must be able manoeuvre motorcycles up to 400KG.
- A passion for motorcycles is an absolute must!
- Results driven!
- A positive can-do attitude with the willingness to learn.
- Be able to communicate clearly with both the workshop and customers.
- Hold a full motorcycle and driving licence.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.