- Basic Salary up to £30,000 OTE £32,000
- Monday – Friday and Saturday Mornings on a rota basis.
Key Responsibilities of an MOT Tester:
- Accurately and skilfully undertake MOT tests as per DVSA guidelines.
- Carry out light service and repairs, including diagnostics.
- Be able to work to timed appointments.
- Ensure opportunities are identified to improve business/profitability.
- Support and help colleagues where required to deliver team priorities.
- Undertake the necessary training and skills development.
- MOT qualification is beneficial but our client will put a fully qualified service technician through the course.
- Customer orientated.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Computer literate and capable of liaising in-house electronically.
- Full driving licence.
- Can-do attitude.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.