My Client, a premium main dealership is looking for a vehicle technician to join their ever growing team.
Role and Responsibilities of the Vehicle Technician
- Carry out routine vehicle service and maintenance, inspecting components for wear and tear and documenting all findings. You will also test potentially faulty parts, diagnosing any issues and resolving faults.
- Supporting the internal departments in the preparation and maintenance of new cars, used cars or loan vehicles.
- Working closely with other members of the workshop team to constantly learn and share knowledge. Providing the training you need to progress your career further, in one of our industry leading workshops with the opportunity to work on some of the most prestigious vehicle brands.
- They consider candidates from all backgrounds who have experience of working in the Automotive sector as a Vehicle Technician , Mechanic, HGV Mechanic or MOT Tester to join the team.
- Whether you work at an independent garage, fast fit centre, car supermarket or main dealer, they would be interested in talking to you.
- You will hold or be working towards your final year of your Level 3 qualification in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair.
- Full UK Driving licence.
- As long as you can demonstrate good technical knowledge and an ability to ensure all work is carried out to a high standard they have the training and facilities to help you make the next big step in your career.
- Motor trade, automotive or car dealership experience is preferred but not essential as full training will be provided.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Health & wellbeing benefits
- Group life insurance
- Staff discount on car servicing
- Discounts on retailers, restaurants, cinemas & holidays
- Long service and loyalty incentives
- Staff referral scheme
- In-house, manufacturer & professional qualifications
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.