- £30,000 basic (£36k OTE)
- Monday to Friday 8am-17:30pm (Saturdays on rota basis 8am-12pm)
- Full time (42.5 hours per week)
- Uncapped bonus opportunities.
As a Workshop Controller, you will supervise and motivate our team of Service Technicians and pro-actively review the daily workload.
You will be responsible for maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction by implementing quality checks.
You will also maintain relationships with the vehicle manufacturer and provide support to Technicians during repairs and ensure that high standards are achieved and maintained within the workshop and surrounding areas.
About you for this Workshop Controller role:
For this Workshop Controller role, you must have prior demonstrable experience in supervising a small team in a busy workshop environment.
You will have a minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair as well as a solid understanding of COSHH legislation, trade practices, and consumer legislation. Awareness of quality control and inspection requirements of a workshop is a must.
Due to the nature of this Workshop Controller role a full UK licence is a must.
We are proud to be one of the top three motor vehicle retailers in the UK, representing 32 vehicle manufacturers, selling and servicing a huge range of cars at over 150 franchised dealerships across hundreds of locations throughout the UK & Ireland.
We recognise the hard work, flexibility and commitment of our people so we offer an industry leading benefits package. This includes competitive basic salaries plus;
- Enhanced holidays that increase with service
- Eligibility to join one of our car schemes
- Critical illness cover after 2 years and Life Assurance
- Smart Health - free access to support 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Enhanced paid maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- For some roles a company car and additional earning potential through commission or bonus.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.