- 6am-6pm Monday-Thursday ONLY
- £19 per hour (£47,000 basic)
- Great Bonus Structure
What is required for this Night Shift HGV Technician role:
- HGV Technician
- Ideally level 3 qualified but level 2 considered.
- Is able to work on own initiative.
- Has working knowledge of electrics, hydraulics and pneumatics.
- Can provide a fantastic Customer Service
- Has diagnostics experience on Chassis and Municipal bodies.
- Has awareness and understanding of Health and Safety practices
- HGV Licence would be advantageous.
If you are interested in this Night shift HGV Technician role or any other roles in the Greater Manchester area please get in touch with Sam Tinkler at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.