- Basic Salary: £25,000 + Bonus, OTE £27,000-30,000
- Monday - Friday - 08:00am - 17:00pm
- 1 in 3 Saturday mornings - 08:00am - 12:00pm
Duties of a Parts Supervisor:
- To ensure that all customers and internal parts needs are dealt with promptly and courteously responding immediately to requests for parts
- Supplying the workshop
- To be continuously and consistently conscious of customer needs providing at all times the highest level of courtesy and service, and promote customer satisfaction and dealership CXI rating
- To report any stock damage or stock losses to the manager without delay.
- Proactive approach in maintaining customer standards
- Good telephone manner
- Organisational and administration skills
- Experience using Kerridge is Advantageous but not essential
- Full and Clean Driving License
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!