- Up to £24,000 basic salary with an annual on target earning between £25,800-27,600+ uncapped annual earnings.
- Monday to Friday 8:00am-5:30pm with a 1 hour lunch break and 1 in 3 Saturdays 9:00am-12:00pm.
- Full brand accredited training provided.
Reporting to the Service Manager, and working in a team of 3 Vehicle Service Advisors where you will be managing workloads and customer deadlines by allocating tasks and ensuring our client's customers receive the best experience. As well as this you will greet customers into the Service Department, extensively liaise with the workshop to chase work in progress, keep customers informed of the progress of their vehicle, and up-sell on additional products and services where possible.
The successful Service Advisor would ideally be able to deliver the very highest level of customer service through strong communication skills resulting in total customer satisfaction. Strong organisational skills along with IT literacy (any experience with Kerridge/ADP preferable) would be of high priority. Recent or current experience as a Vehicle Service Advisor or a similar role within the automotive industry would be essential for our client and this is a fantastic chance for someone to take the next step in their career in to a more senior role.
A UK driving licence with minimal points is however essential. Liaising with the vehicle manufacturer to authorise warranty repairs, and a general knowledge of warranty procedures would be advantageous but is not essential.
For your hard work as a Service Advisor, our client is offering:
- Negotiable basic salary up to £24,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- Access to non-KPI focused team performance related bonus scheme providing an uncapped annual earnings between £25,800-27,600+ per annum.
- 20 days annual holiday allowance plus the bank holidays.
- Full manufacturer accredited training.
- Company pension scheme.
- Fantastic career development prospects with a local dealer group establish for close to 45 years.
- Working hours from 8:00am:5:30pm Monday to Friday with 1 in 3 Saturdays 9:00am-12:00pm.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!