- Basic salary up to £32,000 depending on experience & OTE up to £40,000
- 40 hours per week.
They are seeking applications from candidates with direct Panel Beater experience. There are packages to suit all skill and qualification levels so applications are welcomed by all.
Requirements for this Panel Beater role:
- Bodyshop experience is desirable
- Must have some sort of welding qualification
- Open to receiving training and furthering skill set
- Have your own set of tools
- Hold a full UK driving licence.
Following manufacturer guidelines to complete work to a high standard.
The successful Panel Beater will be rewarded with a competitive salary and achievable bonus scheme.
Other benefits for the successful Panel Beater include:
- Discounts with over 900 retailers and off their products and services
- Sign on bonus
- Flexible start times to suit all candidate personal life
- Full manufacturer training
- 33 days’ annual leave entitlement (including B/H)
- Tools insurance
- The opportunity to progress your career in popular Bodyshop.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.