- Prestige Main Dealership
- Flexible working hours Monday-Friday + Saturday morning on a rota (paid at overtime)
- Up to £33,000 depending on experience
- Amazing bonus structure up to £49,000.
As a Company they value their staff highly giving them a competitive salary for relevant qualification and experience as well as progressing their Vehicle Technicians development with various training courses.
Key Responsibilities for this Vehicle Technician role:
- Service, Maintenance and Repair of prestige vehicles.
- Using diagnostic equipment to identify potential faults and to rectify these to the required standards.
- Liaising with customers, as and when required, to discuss the service, maintenance and repair requirements of their vehicles.
- Maintaining your knowledge of, and expertise in, the product ranges and associated workshop procedures.
- NVQ Level 3 qualification in Vehicle Mechanics.
- 2 years previous experience in a professional workshop.
- A full UK driving licence.
- Your own comprehensive Tool Kit.
- Motor trade experience is essential.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.