- Basic Salary £38,500
- OTE £50,000 (uncapped bonus scheme)
- 40 Hour Week Monday – Friday (1 in 3 Saturday mornings).
As a Master Vehicle Technician, you will be an integral member of the Aftersales Team.
Our Client is offering the successful Master Vehicle Technician:
- Competitive Salary up to £38,500
- Uncapped Bonus Scheme OTE £50,000
- Saturdays on a rota
- A fantastic Working Environment
- Company benefits including retailer discounts.
- Leading position within the Workshop Team; advising on work priorities, acting as a mentor and guide to other Technicians providing technical advice on work where required, and being proactive in suggesting better ways of working.
- Being integral in contributing to the delivery of a quality culture that is focused upon first time fixes.
- Contributing to the success of the Workshop Team by maintaining the highest standards of work and communicating effectively with other areas of the business.
- Diagnostic Work
- Servicing and Maintenance.
- Experience working as a Master Technician
- Qualified Master Technician
- Full UK Driving License
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a team
- An effective communicator with a commitment to providing exceptional levels of customer service.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.