- Hours: Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm, Saturday Rota
- Salary: up to £23,500 basic +
- Excellent Career Development Opportunities with Ongoing Training Support.
The workshop is fitted out with brand new equipment creating a modern and pleasing environment to work in, the successful Tyre Fitter/ Driver will be a part of a friendly and supportive team!
Requirements of the Tyre Fitter / Driver Role:
- Basic Experience in Vehicle Mechanics.
- A proven track record from within a professional workshop completing servicing, minor, fast-fit repairs and tyre fitting.
- Professional appearance and full driving license
If this Tyre Fitter/ Driver Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Andover please contact Amy Edwards at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.