- Based in Enfield
- Circa £36k Basic Salary + Bonus + Incentives
- 45 hours per week.;
Reporting to the Area Manager, as a Centre Manager you will be responsible for managing your centre, coordinating the workload, the delivery of company business objectives while providing excellent customer service.
Maintain centre and health & safety standards. Encourage, lead and motivate your team to consistently deliver excellent service.
The ideal Centre Manager must possess:
- A confident, experienced and commercially focused manager, with a proven background within the retail and/or automotive industries
- Ability to lead and manage a team within a retail outlet
- Able to demonstrate success at developing and maintaining sales
- Customer focused and able to encourage the team to deliver consistent customer service
- Experience of maximising sales and turnover, compliance with centre and management standards
- Full UK driving license with no more than 9 points (you will be subject to license checks)
- Good time management skills and the ability to manage the work effectively
- Proven ability to lead and coach a team to deliver and complete jobs in a timely manner.
- Maintain centre and health & safety standards
- Lead from the front with regards to our core values, principles and high expectations of presentation standard
- The willingness to constantly learn and improve your own performance.
As part of the team, you will be given the opportunity to take your career to a whole new level as they are committed to investing in and the coaching and development of their employees.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Centre Manager role, or others Motor Trade Jobs in the North London area please contact Annalise Hoskins at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.