- Bodyshop Detailing / Business Development Manager Required in Uxbridge!
- Up To £35,000 Basic Salary / £70,000 OTE
- Monday To Friday 9am - 6pm ONLY
- Luxury Super-Car Business - Fantastic Facilities & Working Environment
- Automotive Bodyshop Repair / Detailing Knowledge Required!!
Some of your key duties:
- Overseeing the scheduling and performance of the Detailing, PPF & Wrapping and Bodyshop teams.
- Creating weekly work scheduling and job cards for the departments and addressing any issues the teams may face.
- Building and maintaining relationships with customers to keep them up to date.
- Generating new business and following up on new and existing leads to increase business and revenue. Aiming to establish strong relationships with other businesses to obtain trade work
- Ensuring the Business Development Executives are responding to and converting leads to bring in new business.
- You MUST have previous experience in a bodyshop/detailing experience, ideally dealing with supercars – you will need to be able to understand the processes of detailing etc.
- You will have previous managerial experience or possess experience in a similar role.
- Be self-motivated, self-driven and able to manage their own workload
If you are interested in this Detailing / Business Development Manager Vacancy or would like to know about other Motor Trade Bodyshop Jobs in West London contact Georgia Twining at Perfect Placement Today!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.