- Franchised Car Dealership
- Up to £25,000 Basic (DOE) + OTE £32,000 (Uncapped)
- Monday – Friday 08:00am til 18:00pm + 1 in 3 Saturdays on a rota
You will be working in a small close knit team of Service Advisors and will be responsible for providing a proactive service between the Sales Department, the workshop, external customers, as well as handling incoming bookings.
If you're an experienced and enthusiastic Vehicle Service Advisor who loves delivering world class customer satisfaction, please read on!
Duties of the Customer Service Advisor include of;
- Organising Job Cards
- Liaising with the Sales department to assist with work prioritisation
- Interpreting customer concerns and comments and liaising with Car Technicians
- Liaison with customers about any additional work required
- Greeting customers and scheduling services
- Estimating time and costs associated with repairs
- Handling customer complaints
- Responding to customer requests
- Tracking the vehicle through the workshop.
You will be greeting customers in to the Automotive Service Department, liaising with the Vehicle Technicians in the Workshop to chase work in progress, keeping customers informed, and gaining authorisation for any additional work to be carried out.
This role has an uncapped bonus incentive attached to it, so if you are great on customer service and upsell, you can earn fantastic money!
Previous motor trade experience within a Service Advisor role, parts advisor role or similar is essential, preferably with Kerridge / CDK Drive data management experience.
If you are interested in this Vehicle Service Advisor Vacancy or any other Automotive Jobs in Oxford please contact Amy Edwards at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.