Our Client, an independent Vehicle Repair Centre in Aylesbury is currently seeking a Technician to join their busy workshop. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a well established site and to work within a friendly team.
The successful Vehicle Technician must be an experienced Technician and qualified to Level 3 or similar. It is also advantageous if you hold an MOT Licence but not Essential.
Our Client is looking for the right person to take pride in their position, help drive the workshop and sales, whilst delivering excellent customer service.
What our Client offers the successful Vehicle Technician:
- Salary: up to £32,700
- Working Hours: 8am-5.30pm with Saturday's, mornings only
- Company Benefits
- Carrying out Service Checks
- Repair work
- Carrying out Diagnostics
- Undertaking Vehicle Road Tests
- Working to Company Guidelines
- Carry out other duties as requested
- Ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a Similar Role
- Proven record of excellent customer service skills
- Time Management
- A working history within the Automotive Sector
- Excellent customer service skills to upkeep their fantastic reputation
- Qualified / Experienced Technician
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.