To be successful in this Car Sales Executive Role, you will need to be highly motivated and determined to succeed in a competitive environment.
You should have a confident approach with the motivation to achieve targets. You will demonstrate strong communication skills to build relationships with customers as well as other members of the team.
Our client offers the successful Car Sales Executive:
- Basic Salary £15,000 - £20,000
- OTE of £45,000 - £50,000 Uncapped
- 5 Day Working Week
- A company car scheme
- Further Company Benefits
- Maintaining an outstanding product knowledge of the cars and vehicles you are selling
- Ensuring that you are providing an excellent level of customer service
- Carrying out Vehicle Demonstrations and Test Drives
- Meeting Car Sales Targets
- Advising on and upselling on finance, insurance and accessories.
- 2 Years Minimum Car Sales Experience
- Proven Track Record and Stable Job History
- To understand and assist in the delivery of Business Strategy and Objectives
- Deliver a high quality of service to the Internal and External Customer, Business Partners and External Suppliers
- Take ownership for personal development needs in anticipation of Business requirements
- Adhere to company policies and procedures at all times
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.APPLY