Our client is a Main Dealership part of an Automotive Group based in the Aylesbury Area. They are actively looking to hire an experienced Workshop Controller whom has a professional track record in the role within a franchise dealership but can also bring the company a fresh and exciting approach.
Our client is offering with successful Workshop Controller:
- Salary up to £36,000 with an OTE £48,000
- Hours are Monday to Friday 8am – 6pm with Saturday Morning’s (Rota Basis)
- Full Time, Permanent Role
- Franchise Dealership
- Company Benefits
- Leading the Workshop Team in a clear, considered and appropriate manner.
- Overseeing a large Team of Technician’s and have a clear understanding of the performance of the department and the wider business.
- Ensure employees have visibility of daily tasks and that progress is updated throughout the day.
- Ensuring that proactive action is taken to achieve successful outcomes.
- Evaluating and distributing servicing and maintenance work, based upon an effective understanding of skillsets and competencies.
- Ensuring that all documentation and records created are complete, accurate and aligned with any governing quality standards.
- Actively work as a Vehicle Technician alongside the workshop team on a semi-productive basis.
If this Workshop Controller Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Buckinghamshire please contact Georgia Twining at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.