- Basic up to around £35,000 + bonus
- Monday - Friday + Saturdays on a rota.
What our client is offering the successful Vehicle Technician:
- A basic salary ranging from £30,000-£40,000 depending on skills and qualifications
- Monday – Friday + Saturdays on a rota
- Excellent training opportunities.
- Undertake maintenance, service and repair activities on motor vehicles to the highest standard
- Carry out all work completely and effectively whilst adhering to manufacturer's scheduled times to maintain efficiency
- Effectively record details of diagnosis, work completed, and components utilised in line with group and manufacturer standards
- Keep work areas clean and tidy, organised and safe from hazards to health and safety
- Be able to liaise effectively with colleagues and customers at all levels in a polite and efficient manner
- To be aware of the importance and implication of maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction and work to ensure they are met at all times.
- Qualified to a minimum NVQ level 3 (or equivalent)
- Have at least 2 years' experience after qualifying period, of working in a Dealership as a Technician (or similar)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good technical knowledge
- Must have a Driving License
- The ability to work without supervision
- Take responsibility for the quality and quantity of their work.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.