- Starting salary up to £17.00 per hour with an OTE of £40-46,000 per annum.
- 40-hours per week; Monday to Friday 8:30 to 5:00pm.
- Immediate start due to work load!
Reporting to the Bodyshop Manager and working as part of a friendly team in modern facilities, your key responsibilities as a Panel Beater will include:
- Undertake replacement and repair of damaged or compromised bodywork panels.
- Complete chassis and framework repairs.
- Accurately assess vehicle damage and apply appropriate methods to produce a high quality repair.
- Conduct bumper and door repair works as required.
- Ensure all panel beating/repair works meet internal and third parts quality standards.
- Work as part of a team to ensure centre operations run efficiently and safely.
Formal qualifications as a Vehicle Panel Technician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent would be desirable however our client is willing to consider candidates applying for this Panel Beater role with strong "on the job" experience that are able to work to their meticulous standards.
Overall, for this Panel Beater role you will have a good eye for detail, be a team player with good communication skills, have an aptitude for multi-tasking, and have a UK driving license with minimal points.
For your hard work as a Vehicle Panel Technician our client is offering:
- Starting salary up to £17.00 per hour/£35,360 per annum dependent on your experience.
- Very rewarding time efficiency based bonus scheme providing earnings of £40-46,000 per annum.
- Overtime paid at standard rate but always available!
- Opportunity to be put through a fully funded ATA course if you do not have this already.
- 22 days annual leave plus the 8 bank holidays.
- Access to industry leading training and development.
- Fantastic long-term career prospects with a leading business in the accident repair trade.
- Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:00pm.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.