- Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00am-5:00am - NO WEEKENDS
- Salary: up to £23,000 basic p.a. (depending on experience).
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Main duties of a Accident Repair Advisor would be as follows:
- Booking vehicles in for estimates and for work provision
- Monitoring progress through the workshop to enable enquiries to be answered
- Informing and collecting of excesses of betterment due by customers
- Processing credit card payments
- Liaise with insurance company on inspection requirements and approvals
- Keep customers informed of job progress and completion date/times.
In return for the correct experience levels, our client is offering the successful Accident Repair Advisor desirable working hours and a full in house training and development scheme.
If you feel that you have the experience this client’s need, please don’t hesitate and apply today!
If this Accident Repair Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Poole please contact James Gilchrist at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.