- Basic Salary up to £22,000
- Large Commercial Vehicle Group
- 08:00 AM - 16:30 PM Monday to Friday
- Bournemouth, Dorset.
With over 50 years’ experience within the Commercial Vehicle Sector, selling over 100,000 vehicles annually and turnover £1bn +, our client offers a safe, stable and supportive working environment.
Our Client has a passion for creating & promoting a team-oriented spirit, which invests in people and strives to be the best workshop & parts department within the region.
Our Client is willing to look at applications from outside of the automotive industry, including but not limited to backgrounds from Goods Inwards, Stock Control & Stores experience.
What’s in it for you as a Parts Advisor?
- A Competitive Basic Salary of up to £22,000
- Company Vehicle!
- 22 days’ holiday + bank Holidays
- A supportive Management Structure
- A Market Leading Manufacturer Led Training Plan
- Company Pension.
- To accurately identify and source parts requirements.
- To maintain an active communication with customers on the current situation regarding supply of parts.
- To be a good team player, assisting other members of staff when appropriate.
- Able to work unsupervised
- Provide a positive impression of our client’s image and brand
- Previous experience with vehicle parts is helpful
- Able to provide excellent customer service at all times
- Able to build relationships with clients
- Highly organised
- Able to work as part of a team
- Customer focused.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.