- Basic Salary up to £25,000, OTE £29,000
- Prestige Main Dealer
- Monday – Friday 08:00 – 18:00
- Brighton & Hove, West Sussex.
Our Client is a successful and progressive third generation family owned business. In 2020 their turnover was over £600m and they employ over 1000 valued members of staff.
They rank #6 in the Sunday Times ‘Top Track 250’, which league tables the UK’s private companies with a turnover of <£650m and <5,000 staff.
Due to an increase in demand, they are currently seeking a Parts Advisor for their busy Dealership in the Brighton area.
This Parts Advisor role is an excellent opportunity to gain new skills and build on your existing experience with the automotive industry.
What’s in it for you as a Parts Advisor?
- A Competitive Basic Salary – Basic Salary up to £26,000
- Monday – Friday Only 08:00 – 18:00
- Competitive Bonus Structure
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays!
- A supportive Management Structure
- Full Systems & Process Training
- Company Pension
- Future Development Opportunities with a large Group.
- Source and supply manufacturer vehicle parts efficiently for customers and workshop vehicles, meeting agreed sales volume targets.
- Receive record and bin parts and consumables from manufacturer and other suppliers ensuring accuracy of stock deliveries against agreed orders.
- Identify, locate, invoice and issue parts and consumables to customers and other departments using the computer system.
- Pro-actively source parts.
- Supply accurate and detailed parts quotations to internal departments, retail and trade customers.
- Administer parts invoices ensuring invoiced items are allocated correctly.
- Manage and control all parts administration requirements.
- Maintain standards in line with brand standards requirements.
- Always Maintain relevant systems ensuring accuracy.
- Maintain safe working practices and abide by the working rules and standards of the business.
- Competency in numeracy, literacy and IT
- Understanding of basic vehicle design, function and location of parts.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ideally Knowledge of the motor trade parts department
- Good team player
- Full UK driving licence (Clean Preferred).
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.