- Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm Saturday Morning Rota
- Saturdays on a Rota
- Basic: up to £22,000 + Bonus
- Staff discount scheme.
- Genuine Training opportunities to further your career if interested.
The successful Tyre Fitter will be working with a happy team for a well-established business.
Tyre Fitter Job Responsibilities:
- Tyre Fitting.
- Wheel alignment.
- Battery changes.
- Brakes, suspension, exhausts repair and replacements.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in fitting tyres and exhausts to a range of vehicles on-site, including cars, vans and 4×4.
- Ideally able to fit batteries and brakes though full training will be given to the right candidate.
- Must be experienced in fitting tyres on cars, 4×4 and light vans.
- Must have a Full UK Driving Licence.
If this Tyre Fitter Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Dorset please contact James Gilchrist at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.