- Hours: Monday – Friday 8.30am-5.30pm + Saturday Morning rota
- Salary: Negotiable Depending on Experience
- Benefits: Company Pension / Holiday Allowance: 22 days + Bank Holidays.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
- Managing the front desk.
- Seeing customers in and out and gain authorisation for work.
- Keeping customers informed on progress of their vehicle.
- Managing the Technicians in the workshop and controlling their workload.
- Pricing up and invoicing.
- Ordering and sourcing parts/tyres and stock control.
- A good mechanical knowledge.
- Excellent experience with customers and managing staff.
- A full driving licence is essential to have.
Motor trade experience as stated is essential for this Fast Fit Centre Manager role.
If this Fast Fit Centre Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Dorset please contact James Gilchrist at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.