- Latest Manufacturer and Hybrid Training Provided!
- Hours: Monday - Friday 8.30am-5.30pm
- Basic Salary depending on experience.
- Efficiency Bonus: £3000-6000 Per Year
- Forward Thinking and Reliable Brand
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
The staff are excellent to work and throughout the day you’ll be kept busy, ensuring you’ll enjoy your working day and morale levels are high!
Key Responsibilities of a Vehicle Technician:
- General Servicing and Repairs.
- Gearbox and Engine – removal and replacement.
- Working on Electric Vehicles and Diagnostics.
- Tyres, Wheels, Exhausts and Suspensions.
- A Level 3 Qualified Technician.
- Ideally an MOT Tester qualification - Not Essential.
- A proven track record working as a Vehicle Technician within a professional workshop.
- Have a positive, 'can do' attitude with an enthusiastic approach.
- Be willing to work as part of an effective team.
- Have your own tool Kit and a full driving licence.
- Competitive salary basic on qualifications, experience and skillset.
- Manufacturer Supportive Training.
- Opportunities to complete various Training Programmes.
- Very supportive and warm welcoming team environment.
Motor Trade experience is essential.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Poole please contact James Gilchrist at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!