- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm and every Saturday 8.30 until 12.30pm.
- Salary: 24,500 basic + bonus p.a.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
You must have a stable job history and be confident and willing to proactively contact customers to recommend your products and services.
Duties of a Mobile Tyre Fitter:
- Identify worn & faulty components needs in accordance with the Company Standards.
- Advise customers of work required to ensure vehicle is in road worthy condition.
- Remove & refit components and carry out tyre related adjustments in accordance with the Technical Standards and Work Instructions.
- Repair Tyres in accordance with the Technical Standards and Work Instructions.
You must hold a full clean driving licence, be a committed individual and be able to work well in a team environment.
Motor Trade experience in the role is essential.
If this Mobile Tyre Fitter Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Dorchester please contact James Gilchrist at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.