- £33,000 Basic + Bonus
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30-5:00pm and 1 in 3 Saturday Mornings
- Reputable Brand Who Offer Excellent Career Progression Opportunities - High Voltage Training
They are looking for a highly skilled Vehicle Technician with Main Dealer experience who is proficient at all aspects of Vehicle Diagnostic work.
Main duties of a Vehicle Technician will include:
- Receive and act upon repair orders as directed by the Workshop Controller.
- Perform the work outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Communicate with Parts Department to obtain parts as required. Saving and tagging parts if the job is under Warranty or if requested by the customer.
- Examine the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required (VHC) and notify the Service Team immediately if additional work is or is not required.
- Communicate effectively with Service Team regarding repair timescales.
- Document all work performed using company defined procedures and integrated systems.
- Attend factory training classes.
- Keep abreast of factory technical bulletins.
- Be conscientious and respectful of the customer’s vehicle at all times.
- Keep workshop area neat, clean and be accountable for the care of all dealership-owned tools.
- Follow local regulations, including the disposal of hazardous wastes.
- Follow the companies code of conduct and adhere to safety policies and procedures.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests, you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Dorset please contact James Gilchrist at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.