- Hours: Monday – Friday 8.00am-5.00pm.
- Saturdays on a rota (1 in 4) 8.00am-1.00pm (half day off back in the week).
- Salary: £25-32,000 basic p.a. (DoE).
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Key Responsibilities of the Light Commercial Vehicle Technician:
- Service, Maintenance Repairs of Light Commercials. There is the opportunity to progress to HGV.
- Specialist servicing i.e. emergency vehicles (training given internally).
- Track record of working on Vehicles within a professional automotive workshop.
- Qualifications: NVQ Level 3 in Vehicle Mechanics - Essential to Have.
- MOT Tester: An Advantage to Have – RAG Rating Required.
- CRB Check: Must be Passed
- Full UK Driving Licence & Own Set of Tools - Essential to Have.
- Electric & Hybrid
Motor trade experience is essential.
If this Light Commercial Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Poole please contact James Gilchrist at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.