- OTE of £31,000
- Monday – Friday 8.00am – 5.30pm with Rota’d Saturday Mornings
- Regular Manufacturer Training - No initial Experience Required
As an experienced Service Advisor, you must be able to:
- Workshop load (hours booked).
- Consistently upsell parts and accessories.
- Achieve an excellent CSI and Mystery Shopper results.
- Maintain an excellent level of customer retention.
- Work well within a team across all departments.
For that next step in your career apply now!
Some Motor trade experience is Preferred to the role however we would encourage applicants from strong Customer Service backgrounds.
If this Service Advisor Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the Poole area then please contact James Gilchrist at Perfect Placement today!
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.