We currently have an opportunity to join our Aftersales team at Volvo Cars Poole as a Service Administrator.
As a Service Administrator, a key customer facing role, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the flow of information between the workshop and the customer, delivering excellent customer service at all times.
- To be the focal point of contact for Volvo customers requiring servicing or repair to their vehicles.
- Establishing and understanding an agreement with the customer of the work to be carried out.
- Manage the handover and administration of Customer Service Vehicles.
- Explain the work carried out on the vehicle ensuring customers full understanding and authorisation.
- Full or Part Time hours available
- A full UK Driving Licence is essential.
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
- Salary: £23,000-£25,000 per year.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.