- £30,000 basic
- OTE £32,400 +
- Generous monthly bonus structure
- Great employee benefits
- Full time.
What our clients expect of the successful Vehicle Technician:
- The capability of working to deadlines whilst maintaining the highest quality standards
- Great team player and communication skills
- Maintain high standards of housekeeping
- Must hold an NVQ level 2 or 3 in Light Vehicle Maintenance & Repair or equivalent, or relevant experience
- A full UK driving license.
- Conduct vehicle preparation, maintenance, and repair on a variety of makes and models
- Utilising your technical knowledge to inspect the engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately, using computer-based diagnostic equipment
- Carrying out DVSA vehicle testing
- Repairing and replacing broken or defective parts to resolve vehicle defects
- Liaising with customers where necessary
- Road testing vehicles to check for faults and repairs
- Supporting other Technicians in the Workshop
- Following checklists to ensure all procedures are completed
- Completing all documentation to the required standard.
Out client is a leading independent global automotive distributor and retailer.
They aim to deliver an outstanding customer experience at every one of their franchised dealerships, and to support this all their dealerships have specialist, manufacturer trained staff to ensure the highest possible standards.
If this Vehicle Technician role or any other automotive roles within Staffordshire/Cheshire area interest you please contact Jamie Bruce at Perfect Placement.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.