- Motorcycle Dealership
- Basic Salary Up to £26,000 + Bonus
- Exciting/Rare Opportunity
The company is a multi-brand motorcycle manufacturer and distributor within the UK established over 15 years ago, disrupting the tired industry norms to deliver two-wheeled products and services which are curated specifically for the UK market.
Over the next 5 years, they are looking to build on its success with its sustainable electric mobility brand, to both solidify and develop its position at the helm of the UK learner legal two-wheeled market.
About You & The Motorcycle Sales Account Manager Role:
As a Sales Account Manager you will be responsible for direct management of the Dealership Network across the UK. The two key areas of responsibility will be working with the dealer network to nurture existing relationships that enable sustainable sales growth, as well as developing the dealer network to bring on board high-quality dealership candidates that will contribute towards both the overall company goals as well as your own sales targets.
Key Responsibilities as a Motorcycle Sales Account Manager:
- Manage dealer sales & stock orders from existing stock as well as curating pre-order stock.
- Support the dealer network with their operational challenges.
- Motivate the dealer network on an individual basis to forecast sales potential to aid with stock planning.
- Liaise with the dealer network to identify and support local marketing activities which aid sales potential.
- Maintain account information on each dealer for long-term traceability.
- Communicate with the dealer network as a whole to provide important information on stock levels, centralised marketing content, warranty or technical details and other important information.
- Acknowledge, research and communicate with prospective new dealers based on applications or opportunities to determine their suitability to the company Brands.
- Liaise with the Technical and Customer Service departments to support dealer or customer concerns in regard to both warranty and general issues.
- Strong Written and Verbal communication skills which are scalable to the needs of the dealers around the UK & comfortable communicating face-to-face, over telephone and through video.
- Ability to rationalise short term actions to support the long-term growth strategy of the business.
- Comfortable with being sales target driven.
- Comfortable with decision making as well as escalating tense subject matter to higher management teams.
- Adaptability to learn new IT systems.
- Strong mathematical and financial literacy.
- Full UK Driving Licence (dealer visits and event support will be required.)
- Interest in motorcycles preferred but not considered essential.
- Interest in sustainable transport a benefit.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Motorcycle sales role or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement today.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.