- Basic Salary £22,000
- Monday to Friday.
Knowledge and Job Skills required for this Sales Support Administrator role:
- Proposing the customer for finance and dealing with KYC and customer info
- Allocating vehicles from the stock book
- Requesting quotations from supplying dealers
- Uploading signed order forms
- Ensuring all aftermarket accessories are ordered and installed on time
- Working alongside Sales Admin to send out finance documentation
- Liaising with dealers to chase delivery times and provide correct address information
- Chase where necessary to ensure all outstanding invoices are paid – for example RFL/accessories
- Assist with any marketing that relates to the UBT channel
- Follow up on any maintenance and GAP/RTI product sales
- Pass on any messages to the relevant people
- To undertake other duties as pay be required to ensure the smooth running of the UBT Channel.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!