- Monday to Friday - 08:15 - 17.15/ Saturday Morning on Rota (1in3)
- Basic Ranging from £28k - £33k Depending on Experience.
In this MOT Technician role, you will carry out routine maintenance and repair to a high standard. Communicating with colleagues and customers in a polite, friendly and professional manner while maintaining strong organisation, efficiency and accuracy.
The Ideal MOT Technician:
- Working experience as a Car Technician.
- A full and valid UK driving licence.
- Systematic and organised; pays attention to the finer details.
- Able to work as an individual or as part of a team
- Ideally hold a valid MOT License.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.