- Salary: Up to £29,000 Basic salary with an OTE of £36,000+
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am-5.0pm + 1 in 3 or 4 Saturdays 8:00am - 5:00pm.
The staff are excellent to work and throughout the day you’ll be kept busy, ensuring you’ll enjoy your working day and morale levels are high!
They offer the successful Vehicle Technician::
- Manufacturer Supportive Training.
- Opportunities to complete various Training Programmes.
- Very supportive and warm welcoming team environment.
- They are continuously growing as a business.
- A Level 3 Qualified Vehicle Technician.
- Ideally an MOT Tester qualification, this is not essential.
- A proven track record working as a Vehicle Technician within a professional workshop.
- Have a positive, 'can do' attitude with an enthusiastic approach.
- Be willing to work as part of an effective team.
- Have own Basic Tool Kit.
Motor Trade experience is essential for this Vehicle Technician role.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Dorchester please contact James Gilchrist at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.