- Up to £26,000 basic salary + uncapped bonus
- Monday - Friday + Saturday am rota.
The Aftersales Advisor key responsibilities will involve dealing with all customers in a professional, prompt and courteous manner, portraying a positive first impression of the Vehicle Service Department
Aftersales Advisor key duties will include:
- Advising on technical queries/issues
- Booking vehicles into the department for work to be carried out
- Informing customers of the progress of their vehicle
- Sell customer repairs/parts etc and finalising the invoice on completion.
- Key performance measures will include Customer Satisfaction Scores and feedback to the department.
- The ability to work independently in a busy, pressurised environment is essential.
- Customer focus, relationship maintenance and communication skills are of paramount importance in this role.
A flexible approach to the Aftersales Advisor role is required as the opportunity to become involved in other areas of the business is possible.
Technical skills and experience are essential for this Aftersales Advisor role as well as Main Car Dealer Motor Trade experience.
If this Vehicle Aftersales Advisor Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Dealership Jobs in Wokingham, please contact Georgia Twining at Perfect Placement.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.