- Ferndown Area
- Salary Upto £29,500 depending on experience
Ideally you will hold at least an NVQ level 2 in vehicle maintenance and repair and a valid MOT license.
Key Responsibilities of an MOT Tester:
- Complete general servicing and repairs of vehicle to Company and Manufacture standards.
- Maintaining electronic records in a complete and accurate manner.
- Ensuring that all work is completed safely and complies with Company, manufacturer and industry guidelines.
- Safeguarding and protecting the customer’s vehicle and its contents whilst it is in your care.
- Contributing to the success of the Workshop Team by maintaining the highest standards of work at all times.
- A full UK driving license.
- Your own set of tools, though plenty are in house.
- Great knowledge of mechanics
This Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester role is one of many Technician Jobs in Bournemouth, please contact James Gilchrist at Perfect Placement for others similar to this!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.