- Up to £45,000+ uncapped annual on-target-earnings with a company car,
- Mon to Sat with day off in the week and 1 in 2 Sun.
- Opportunity to work with one of the most popular car brands in the UK.
Reporting to the Sales Manager and working as part of a team.
As a Business Manager your key responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring and supporting the sales team during the sales process, engaging directly with customers at the appropriate time.
- Managing our client's CRM system regarding sales, renewals, process and reporting.
- The training and coaching of the 4 person sales team in sales process and products.
- Controlling the sale of finance and insurance (F&I) products and services.
- Compliance for the sale, administration and control of F&I products.
- Control of all payments/commissions, for vehicles and F&I products, both from customers and finance companies.
- Ensuring all F&I transactions are made in accordance with FCA regulations and code of practice.
- Relationship management between finance companies and our client.
For your hard work as a Business Manager, our client is offering:
- Basic salary of £25,000 per annum with uncapped on-target-earnings of £45,000+ per annum based upon F&I sales performance.
- Personal company car.
- 31 days annual leave (any bank holidays worked you shall received a day off in lieu) with your holiday allowance increasing over length of service.
- Holiday pay based on 12 month average of wages.
- Full manufacturer approved training.
- Various company benefits including free MOT's and 50% discount on vehicle services, health care provisions, and discounts at many popular online and high-street retail stores.
- Excellent long-term career prospects with local business awarded a ‘One Star'’ status for ‘Best Companies to Work For'.
- Working hours from Monday to Friday 8:30am-6:00pm with a day off in the week. You are also required to work Saturday 8:30am-5:00pm and one in two Sundays 10:00am-4:00pm.
If this Business Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in South Wales please contact Harry Woodcock at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.