- 40 Hours Monday to Friday
- Salary: £25,000 Basic, OTE of £28,000
You will need to have a proven track record as a car parts advisor, be a confident relationship builder, able to influence and advise customers on vehicle parts issues whilst delivering a first class service but also achieving the company objectives and targets.
Duties of a Senior Parts Advisor will include:
- Servicing the Technicians in the workshop with the correct parts.
- Advising customers on suitable parts for their vehicle/problem.
- Taking orders from customers both face to face and over the phone.
- Maintaining an ordered stock room and finding parts from stock.
- Raising invoices for parts sold.
- Experienced with either Parts Factor or Main Car Dealer parts experience.
- Well presented, enthusiastic and be 100% committed to delivering the highest standards.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Be computer literate and be able to fulfill administrative duties.
- Have knowledge of a DMS and parts system.
If this Senior Parts Advisor vacancy is of interest please contact James Gilchrist for more information.
Motor Trade parts experience is essential to the role.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.