- Main Dealer, Permanent role
- Up to £24,000 Depending on Experience, OTE Circa £27,000.
Key role and responsibilities as a Parts Advisor:
- Supplying workshop technicians with parts
- Ordering, booking out, invoicing and taking payments for parts
- Dealing with any customer enquirers over the phone and face to face
- Checking in parts deliveries
- Liaising and maintaining a good working relationship with the suppliers
- Assisting with parts stock checks
- Sourcing parts.
- Committed to achieving excellent customer service
- Organised & able to multi task
- Ability to use own initiative
- Professional work ethic
- A good technical understanding of how motor vehicles work to aid accurate identification of required items
- Good telephone manner
- Be able to work Monday to Friday 8am until 6pm
- Be able to work 1 in 3 Saturdays 8am until 1pm
- Good time keeping.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals