- Starting salary between £23-35,000 dependent on experience
- Up to £2-3,000+ annual bonus potential.
- Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm with 1 in 3 Saturdays 8:00am-12:00pm.
You need to ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and report to the Workshop Controller as required on vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance. You will need to ensure that quality and health & safety procedures relating to the function laid down by our client and manufacturer are adhered to at all times. You will ideally live within a reasonable commuting distance of Newport and will need to be qualified to IMI/NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair as well as ideally holding at least 1 to 2 years experience post-qualification . You will also need to hold a UK driving license, be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of work in a busy environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for you team.
For your hard work as a Vehicle Technician our client is offering…
- Starting is highly dependent on your experience likely to be between £23-35,000 per annum
- Generous group related bonus scheme of up to £2-3,000 per annum.
- Overtime subject to availability - paid at standard rate
- 22 days annual leave plus the 8 bank holidays increasing over continuous length of service
- A commitment to manufacturing training will result in frequent salary adjustments for each course completed and level reached.
- Contributory workplace pension scheme.
- Fantastic long term career prospects with an established large multi-brand car dealer group.
- Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:00pm with 1 in 3 Saturdays 8:00am-12:00pm (included in basic salary)
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today