- £18.00 per hour plus bonuses and overtime at time and a half.
- Week 1: Monday to Thursday and Week 2: Tuesday to Thursday. The hours worked are 7:00pm-6:30am with a half hour unpaid break.
- Great work life balance with 5 days off every other week!!
Reporting to the Night Shift Foreman and working as part of a team, your key objectives as a HGV Technician will include:
- To complete all service work and defined maintenance work of the utmost quality and efficiency within manufacturers time schedules.
- Supply a professional performance in all aspects of work activities to make an essential contribution to the value and retention of customers.
- Supporting colleagues in the workshop with any technical issues and innovations.
- Ability to carry out comprehensive diagnosis and repairs of malfunctions.
- To ensure that all company policies and procedures applicable to their area of responsibility are adhered to at all times.
- Document the results of diagnosis/repairs/service/safety inspections.
You will need to be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of work in a busy workshop environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for your team.
HGV Technicians with an active HGV driving license would be highly advantageous however this is non-essential.
For your hard work as a HGV Technician, our client is offering…
- Starting hourly of £18.00 per hour / £36,036 per annum.
- Overtime subject to availability paid at an enhanced rate of time and a half.
- Manufacture training to increase hourly rate after completion to £18.50, £19.00 and then £19.50.
- 20 days annual leave plus the 8 bank holidays rising to 22 days after 10 years of continuous service.
- Pension scheme.
- Employee Benefit Scheme – high street and lifestyle discounts.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Fantastic career prospects with an industry leading brand.
- Working hours on a two weekly shift rota: Week 1: Monday to Thursday and Week 2: Tuesday to Thursday. The hours worked are 7:00pm-6:30am with a half hour unpaid break.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!