- Basic Salary Up to £35,000 + OTE £38,000 +
- Luxury Car Dealership
- Monday – Friday 08:30 – 17:00, 1 in 3 Saturdays 08:30 – 12:00
- New Forest, Hampshire
Our Client, a well-known Luxury Car Dealership representing some of the most historic brands within the automotive sector are currently looking to hire a Vehicle Technician to join their expanding team in a busy automotive environment in the New Forest Area.
Our Client has a strong reputation within the Luxury vehicle market and great reputation within the local area. They have a large a successful workshop operation and our looking to expand their team to keep up with demand.
They are seeking individuals who want to be part of a special team for the long-haul, and help ensure that the business offers a stable environment for staff and customers alike.
What’s in it for you?
- A Competitive Basic Salary – Basic Salary up to £30,000
- Opportunity for Overtime
- A supportive Management Structure
- Full Systems & Process Training
- Company Pension
- Future Development Opportunities with Group.
- Through the use of diagnostic equipment and systematic approach, ensure vehicle faults are diagnosed and rectified.
- Meet with customers to identify and clearly understand problems as and when required.
- Ensure full understanding of latest technology introduced on the vehicle range and how to diagnose and repair faults on them.
- Carry out diagnosis, repairs and servicing to the highest standards and to the appropriate specification.
- Ensure all work is carried out observing safe working practices of self and others.
- Liaise and seek advice from colleagues and supervisors in situations that are over and above work specified.
- Check level and quality of work through use of diagnostic equipment and road-testing vehicles after work has been carried out. Liaise with Service Advisor.
- Complete relevant service documentation (job sheets, PDI's, service reports) in line with brand standards, warranty and site requirements.
- Ensure that workshop housekeeping standards are always maintained including the use of special and personal tools.
- Previous Automotive Repair Experience
- NVQ Level 3 Qualified of Equivalent
- An Enthusiastic, Friendly and Approachable Personality
- Strong organisational skills
- Full UK Driving Licence.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.