- Basic Salary £30,000-£34,000 (will pay more for skilled Vehicle Technicians)
- Monday to Friday role: 8:00am - 5:30pm (no weekends)
- Great progression and training opportunities.
As a Senior Vehicle Technician, you will be always thinking of how to achieve the highest standards in customer service, whilst ensuring that safety and quality are top of mind.
As well as this, you will support other Vehicle Technicians in this busy environment and you will have the support of the brand to ensure your knowledge and skills are up to date.
Duties of this Senior Vehicle Technician role include:
- Carrying out service, diagnosis and repair of vehicles to excellent standards.
- Communicating with the Service Reception team and Workshop Control.
- Speaking with customers on occasion to provide your expert, technical opinion
- Maintaining thorough and up-to-date product knowledge.
- Maintaining exceptionally high customer service levels that lead to customer loyalty and referrals.
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.