Our Client is a part of a network of dealerships and are looking to add to their team! They are looking for an experienced and qualified Master Vehicle Technician to join their workshop to carry out diagnostics and general repairs.
As a Master Vehicle Technician, you will be an integral member of the Aftersales Team.
Our Client is offering the successful Master Vehicle Technician:
- Competitive Salary Ranging from £35,000 - £40,000 Depending on Brand Experience
- Excellent Bonus Scheme
- Working Hours Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm with alternate Saturday Mornings
- A fantastic Working Environment.
- Leading position within the Workshop Team; advising on work priorities, acting as a mentor and guide to other Technicians providing technical advice on work where required, and being proactive in suggesting better ways of working.
- Being integral in contributing to the delivery of a quality culture that is focused upon first time fixes.
- Contributing to the success of the Workshop Team by maintaining the highest standards of work and communicating effectively with other areas of the business.
- Warranty work to manufacture standard
- Diagnostic Work
- Servicing and Maintenance.
- Experience working as a Master Vehicle Technician
- Qualified Master Vehicle Technician
- Full UK Driving License
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a team
- An effective communicator with a commitment to providing exceptional levels of customer service.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Master Vehicle Technician role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Georgia Twining at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!