- Eastbourne Area
- £30K Upwards Basic Salary + Bonuses
- Independent Garage
- Low Staff Turnover! Fantastic Company Benefits!
As a Technician, you will be an integral member of the Aftersales Team.
As a Vehicle Technician your key responsibilities will include:
- Effectively utilising the tools and resources available to you to become a specialist in your area.
- Being integral in contributing to the delivery of a quality culture that is focused upon first time fixes.
- Contributing to the success of the Workshop Team by maintaining the highest standards of work and communicating effectively with other areas of the business
- Maintaining all records and documentation in a complete and accurate manner ensuring that they are aligned with any governing quality standards
Experience working on LCV's would be advantageous but non-essential.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual that is seeking career development in an innovative and dynamic organisation.
If you are interested in this role or any other role within the motor trade in East or West Sussex please contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!